Sunday 15 January 2012

It's just so hard!

I was trying to be clever, I thought I could do it - What was I thinking! Something was bound to go wrong. It most certainly did - With a new blog design (sort of) a clean up for 2012, I became so confused with blogger, trying out new templates (and trying to put in other peoples templates from their blogs) I really, really stuffed it up.

So here I am about 5 hours down the line and I have managed to add a new background, tweak bits and bobs and add a new header - but there were tears, one great panic and screams of NO, NO, NO. Things just have to get better!

Happy 2012!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the new banner. I tried re-designing my blog recently, it was a right headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab! I've been meaning to do my banner since I started blogging in May..I hate techy stuff. It is worth it though, yours looks really fresh and professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! what fab friends you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely - very clean, very fresh. I too have been struggling to update my own blog and it's not easy. I have learnt a little html code which helps and is not too difficult if you have the inclination...Probably better to try on a good day. Love Axxx

    ReplyDelete