Friday 20 January 2012

Folksy Friday - 'Blue'


I haven't made a Folksy Friday before, but looking at others and having a look at Folksy and its 'Modern' New Look I thought I would pick a few of my favourite blue finds. Blue because it's January, I'm feeling a little sad and blue because it is hard at the moment (never watch the news) 

But remember we are British and we are resilient!

So, after that, this is my first choice (above) 
a beautiful lino print of a beautiful part of old blighty (Cornwall)


And how British is this! And how amazing too! and it's just one of the many tea cosy by Cherry Bee
(and this is a more simple design too!)
shop: CherryBee


A bit of a bargain find - so pretty and practical too Perfect for your country cottage 
(or my semi detached 80's house!)
shop: Ooohbetty


I absolutely love this headband - so individual. Brilliant, beautiful pieces.


Really pretty, neat and understated - lots of lovely retro screen prints and cushions too.
shop: 35flower

3 comments:

  1. Hi, just a quick note to thank you for featuring my hangers.
    Just going to check out all your other blog posts now. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for featuring my purse on your Folksy Friday! I love the new look Folksy, so bright and refreshing, I'm off to check out your shop now, your banner is gorgeous!
    Louise @ThirtyfiveFlowers

    ReplyDelete