Monday 7 June 2010

when the boat comes in



I've spent a lot of time making and taking apart, then making again these boats. I'm quite happy with them now. I'm putting together a beach theme - so I'm going to make buckets next. I've booked a fair later in the month (26 and 27 June) so keep your fingers crossed and I may sell something!

I'm working on a cat at the moment, trying to get her legs right, so as soon as I have finished her I'll post a picture. I have lots of ideas at the moment - it just takes me so long to do them (I do a lot of thinking)


4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I've just discovered your blog - love your makes! Just wanted to let you know that I've featured your owl softie in my Folksy Friday post this week:

    http://craftyjemima.blogspot.com/2010/06/folksy-friday_11.html

    Nerys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. On your way to fame! Love these boats. I just noticed your comment back to me and that you are following - many thanks. Will keep in touch cos your stuff is stunning!
    Annie

    www.chocolateannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous, Louis! Best of luck for your fair at the end of the month - let me know how it goes!

    Kirsten xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for all your comments - hopefully the fair will go well, it's quite a cheap fair to do so less pressure to sell - I'm also taking my best sales girl, Mia with me. My secret weapon.

    Love Lois

    ReplyDelete