Thursday 27 May 2010


LOOK 10 followers! I've hit double figures. Thanks to you all. Above is a picture of my new bag, I've made it for myself and I now need to go somewhere nice to use it (and over the bank holiday I'm going pond dipping and on a little hike to a pub nick named the mucky duck - so perhaps not to either of these great events.)

If you are wondering about the crates - well I have made so much stuff (for all those fairs I'm going to do so well at) I've had everything in plastic bags all in my bedroom. So I had an idea and went to the fruit and veg shop and found some crates and now no bags in my bedroom - just fruit crates. How tidy, How FREE! Mia of couse now wants fruit crates in her room too. Oh dear what have I started.




So there they are lots of owls, mice and rabbits all waiting to be bought. Their time will come.


No comments:

Post a Comment