Tuesday 29 March 2011

I'm back!



I'm back and I'm happy.

I have been sewing and sewing (looking after kids in between) and then more sewing.

After thinking I would give it all up (because you cannot make any money doing this!) I have given myself a bit of a kick up the bum. I have had some success selling though a few shops, Folksy and selling to friends and I have decided that if I sew, sell and save I can go back to Canada for a big holiday with my brother next year.

So now I am determined and positive and have a bit more self belief and I'm doing the thing I really love!







4 comments:

  1. All lovely - so clean and perfect. Keep on doing it - you do it so well.
    It's hard to keep the motivation going when there doesn't seem to be a lot of payback but don't get downhearted.. and keep blogging. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back and with more lovely makes.You're very talented so I'm sure your efforts will pay off financially eventually(I go through the same frustrations on a weekly basis,lol)Cassandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your encouragement!

    Oh go on then... I'll carry on!

    Lois XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about "making money at this"
    You have to just hope you hit on something that captures peoples imagination I suppose. I love your work you have a great eye for colour.
    Your daughter is amazing! wow such a talent already! I have only just started blogging so i'm a bit rubbish at it at the moment!

    ReplyDelete