Saturday 24 April 2010

Bright idea


Hey! I'm on Folksy.
After a bit of a push from these two:
quernuscrafts
cowclosebarn
I've spend all week sorting it out (I'm very, very slow) but now I have a shop and Ohhhh 7 things listed. WoW. Go on have a look, I know you want to!
A bit about quernuscrafts I met Kirsten at the art and craft fair I did at Easter, she make THE BEST wee animals and is also the deputy editor of ukhandmade, she's my new friend who is really, really clever (to be said like Victoria Wood) and Nikky from cowclosebarn is fantastic, she makes jewellery, grows organic veg, and rears pigs and lets you bring your caravan/tent to her farm (for a very small fee) in Wensleydale. I'm soooo jealous whenever we go there, but don't tell her that.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your shop! Your fish and star fish are so cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and your encouragement. A fellow crafter gave me a big push to start listing things (and a kick up the bum).

    Thanks again!

    Love Lois

    ReplyDelete